To celebrate Halloween I decided that today’s post will be a yummy chocolatey treat and super easy to make 🙂 If you really like chocolatey, gooey, sweets without all the mess, then this post is for you! Let me introduce you to the “Toasted Marshmallow & Chocolate Covered Graham Cracker S’more Milkshake” wow that was a mouth full! but oh man does it every taste good!
Delicious Halloween Treat
(And how you can make your own!)
Here’s how you make this gooey, chocolatey milkshake 😉 First thing you want to do is use a food processor or just an old fashion rolling pin to grind up your graham crackers, remember to leave a few chunks.
Broil your marshmallows, make sure to watch and rotate while in oven (they will burn quickly).
Blend everything together (add ice cream, milk, graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows) remember to save 4 marshmallows for garnish and also some of the crumble. Drizzle on the inside of your glass with chocolate sauce, also around the rim for extra flare. Line glass with the remaining graham cracker crumbs, top with marshmallows, chocolate drizzle and a little more of that crumble!
Happy Halloween 🙂
Toasted Marshmallow & Chocolate Covered Graham Cracker S'more Milkshake
- 5 big scoops of your favourite chocolate ice cream, (I used Breyers Smooth & Creamy Milk Chocolate)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 17 large marshmallows, (4 for garnish and the rest to mix in milkshake)
- 7-8 large graham crackers (save a handful for garnish)
- 4 large marshmallow
- Extra graham cracker for topping
- Chocolate Sauce
- First thing you want to do is turn your oven to broil. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place marshmallows upright, side by side. Broil marshmallows until lightly toasted. A tip for broiling, it only takes 25-50 seconds to get a nice golden brown colour, so watch closely or you will end up with a very burnt sticky mess. I also ended up rotating them onto there sides for added colour.
- Next use a food processor or just an old fashion rolling pin and crush your graham crackers so they end up looking like crumbs. If using a food processor make sure to use pulse button, so you still get a few chunks, we aren't looking for a smooth texture here.
- Add ice cream, milk, 3/4 of your graham cracker crumbs and toasted marshmallows to blender. Make sure to save 4 marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs for garnish. Blend until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on the inside of the cup for added flare, you can also add some chocolate drizzle, and graham cracker crumbs to the outside of the glass.
- Optional-Finish topping with a little more chocolate and graham cracker crumbs, and serve. Get ready for a chocolate overload.