So my husband and I are always debating over who has the better guacamole recipe, I seem to think I do, hopefully you guys do too! This recipe is really quick and easy for any occasion! So this is what your going to need 🙂
Ingredients: Avocados, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Garlic, Lime, Salt, Pepper, & your favourite hot sauce!
Chop your tomato and red onion, then split your avocados
Add all ingredients into a bowl (except for salt/ pepper and hot sauce) save until after you have blended everything together to taste.
After you have blended all ingredients together( I like to use my immersion blender, gives it a nice smooth texture, however i do like to leave a few chunks here and there! the hubby likes it chunky! Then go ahead and add your salt/pepper and hot sauce to taste.
And there you have it! My delicious full of flavour Guacamole!
Quick and Easy full flavour Guacamole
- 3 Avocados, halved
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- Small hand full of Cilantro
- 1/2 Red Onion, Medium Sized chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced I like mine garlicky
- 1/2 Fresh Lime, just add juice
- Hot Sauce, tt
- Salt, tt
- Pepper, tt
Chefs Note- TT- means to taste, so just add as much or little as you like
- Halve your avocados, remove pit and scoop insides into a medium sized bowl.
- Then chop your 1/2 red onion and 1 medium sized tomato. Add to bowl with avocado
- Then go ahead and mince your garlic, squeeze in your fresh lime juice and add cilantro.
- This point you want to use an immersion blender on the lowest setting to blend ingredients together. I like to use a low setting because I like it a little chunky 🙂
- Then by this point you want mix in your hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favourite salsa and multi-grain chips. Enjoy